It is suitable for environments where quality matters and certificates are needed
SOCWeld at a glance
SOCWeld is a fully digital, web-based, management system for those who need safe, fast and easy preparation and completion of welding documentation. Supports even GxP requirements for Pharma project.
- Easy and simple user interface, where all information for your welding is stored. E.g.: WPSs, drawings, pictures, welders – and material certificates, NDT test results.
- The welding log is automatically generated.
- A “canvas” where you retrieve images, isometries and drawings from structures to be welded and applied via the “drag & drop” welding points directly to the drawing.
- Easy electronic signature from welder, QA and NDT people to verify the entry
- The complete weld log report (PDF/A) is created via the “Generate report” option
In effect, You will further get :
- Prepare up to 100% of your log before the welder has started welding.
- This ensures that you are upfront when preparing your welding documentation.
- It also helps to optimize your project’s cash flow.
- External access and ongoing approval from the customer and NDT.
- No documentation must be repeatedly sent back and forth to be approved by the customer. We all know how tiresome that is!
- Complete – and continually up dated – overview of status / how far you are in your welding project / what is missing, how many percentages is completed.
For more info and benefit for your business, press “Book a demo”
Relevant project members get a log in to the welding log,which is continuously updated, so, for examplebuilders and supervisor can see who has been logged in and hence are fully informed of the status of the welding documentation in the project
One simply get rid of all the papers and the patches with small notes, and at the same time I'm always sure that all certificates are collected one place and registered correct
Another happy customer benefits from SOCWeld digital quality report from SOCWeld “Easy, fast and simple.” This is how Kjeld Lemke ...
Major Update (v. 1.1.6)
SOCWeld now supports mobile devices for the welder, i.e. the welder can sign for e.g. “weld done”, “visual inspection OK/Not ...